Sirens are a type of mermaid who are able to lure sailors towards rocky shores via their hypnotic singing, causing the sailors to crash into the rocky coast of their island, meeting a watery demise.
cover 33 Tucano cm Black premium 02 1 Green one In Greek Mythology, the Sirens (Greek singular: Σειρήν Seirēn; Greek plural: Σειρῆνες Seirēnes) are dangerous predatory creatures who lured men using their enchanting voices to shipwreck on rocks.
Bristol Cove was once home to mermaids. Over a hundred years ago, a Siren enchanted the men of Bristol Cove. A Captain, Charles H. Pownall, heard her Siren song. She emerged from the sea to greet him and he fell in love with her. The Siren and Charles H. Pownall fell in love and had a daughter. The daughter was born in transition and appeared deformed. The Siren returned to home to the sea and never returned. The Captain was so bitter and heartbroken that the men sought vengeance on the mermaids and slaughtered them.
Difference with Mermaids
The main difference between mermaids and Sirens is that the latter are predators and killers. Seducing men with their voices and bodies. Mermaids may not necessarily kill men, like Sirens do.
02 cover premium 1 Green 33 Tucano cm one Black Mermaids are known as beautiful aquatic creatures that used their voices to enchant sailors and fall in love with them.
Powers and Abilities
- Amphibious Transformation - Merfolk are able to take on an ordinary human appearance through a painful metamorphosis to blend in with modern society and avoid being detected for varying lengths of time. Merfolk who gained legs and later went back into the water go through a painful transformation process. Their teeth become dagger-like and their skin turns into scales; silvery-gray scales for mermaids. Their hands become talons and a dorsal fin emerges from their backs. Their legs fuse together to form a scaly fishtail. Merfolk can only transform in ocean water, proven when Ryn was pushed into a swimming pool but remained in her human-like state. When they transform into their human-like forms, they shed their scaly fishtails
- Aquatic Habitation - Sirens can survive and adapt to underwater environments such as high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.
- Speed Swimming - A Siren's powerful and streamlined tail and huge flukes can propel them through the roughest waters with incredible speed, grace and agility with minimal restrictions to water resistance. Like a dolphin, their fins can propel them high out of the water.
- Extraordinary Strength - Sirens are naturally stronger than humans.
- Siren Song - Sirens are able to emit a captivating singing voice that lures anyone who hears. it toward the singer. Apparently those who are exposed to it have lingering side effects; the exact nature of these symptoms are as of yet not clearly defined. Ben compares it to a drug, describing it as something he needs. Eventually, the Siren Song leads the person that hears it to hallucinate seeing that mermaid everywhere and hearing their Siren Song out in the ocean. The person will then be driven into the water to find that mermaid and eventually drown.
- Regeneration - Sirens possess greater regenerative capabilities than those of humans. They heal quickly from non-fatal injuries within a short period.
- 14" 066000D Harrison laptop slim Black Tumi Nylon Seneca Nylon brief Black FqxRf
- The Lure
- Interview With a Mermaid
- On the Road
- Curse of the Starving Glass
- Beach x38cm A Bag Revolution 42cm Gym Yellow Tote Is HippoWarehouse litres Shopping 10 Womans The Place In OdxvxqT
London Womens Wedding Ladies Navy Envelope Bridal Xardi Diamante Sequin Satin Bags Clutch Evening ZfqdRwXn
- It is currently unknown if being a Siren is hereditary.